As the Founder and Managing Member of Soloff Wealth Management, Adam Soloff maintains an intense focus on helping his clients pursue their retirement and investment goals. Over the past 25 years, he has built enduring client relationships based on trust, integrity, and objective financial planning and investment advice.
As winner of the Five Star Wealth Management award for eight consecutive years, Adam understands that his most valuable assets are the relationships he builds with his clients. That’s why he personally works with individuals to understand, grow, and preserve their portfolios throughout all stages of life.
Offices in Warminster and Huntingdon Valley, PA Adam is a seasoned independent advisor, certified in financial planning and tax preparation. He has shared his extensive industry knowledge and experience by teaching Financial Planning at Pennsylvania State University from 2010-2016. He is a Federally Authorized Tax Practitioner with the IRS, allowing him to provide tax advice and representation.
Adam earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Pennsylvania State University before fulfilling his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM™ requirements at the American College of Bryn Mawr. Prior to forming Soloff Wealth Management, Adam co-founded Lighthouse Wealth Management Group in Marlton, New Jersey, a financial advisory practice focused on investment management.
Philadelphia Magazine named Adam a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager annually since 2013. The award is based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers, years 2013 through 2020.
Licenses and Credentials
Adam has been practicing since 1996 and holds the following credentials:
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner practitioner designation
- EA – Internal Revenue Service Enrolled Agent
- Series 7, 8, 52, 63 and 65. Registrations held through LPL Financial, or registrations held through broker/dealer LPL Financial
- Licensed in annuity, life, long term care, health, and disability Insurance
- Licensed in business, car, and home Insurance
- Member, Pennypack Environmental Restoration Trust (PERT), Finance Committee
- Author of the book Mindful Finance, 2016.